Things have been slow lately on this blog, but we will revive it to let you know that we went out and got a domain name for the ebay Store that we sponsor, it has a lot of used and out-of-print and a few rare books:
And because eBay is getting rid of their blogs in October, 2009, I also set up a special blog site with links to my on-line stores, which also sell mostly books with a few CDs. It is informational, inspirational, and the way to keep in touch for the many people that stop by to visit. I may revive this Hi-Tech-And-Antique blogger blog long enough to post some new material. If you are a visitor make a comment so I know you exist and you are reading, if you comment I will write!. To visit my new blog site go to:
And you can also go to my own website for books, if you want to deal with me as an independent bookseller, but that has been around for closing in on a year, so it is not newsy news. Most everything I have is on that site, while the others have smaller subsets of merchandise, except for eBay which has a few groupings or "lots" of items, and an occasional auction.
And if you have an eBay account here is some stuff for you:
No comments:
Post a Comment