Recently enacted local ordinances prohibit the prolonged
chaining of animals. Except if it is a plush Naughty Pet keychain.
The chain is built-in for your keys. But the complaints never stop.
"Let me out of this nasty bag!", "I'm not just a keychain, I'm a
lovable blue rabbit who just happens to be called a 'Naughty Pet',
I'm not really naughty, that is just my trademarked name!"
We have told it over and over, during the entire auction that
someone will take it home, and let it out of the plastic bag so
it can breath again. The last free air it took was probably in a
factory in Shanghai. It went in the hold of a container ship, went
through a distribution network, and was put out on the sales floor
at Target as a seasonal promotion. I said to myself "This would be
great for eBay".But once I got the creature home, the complaining started.
Will you please give it a decent home? The Hi-Tech-And-Antique Store
warehuse is no place for such a harmless creature. Let it roam free,
maybe in your pocket, with some keys. Or in your handbag
or wherever you put your keys. Or don't put keys on it, and let it
roam free in your house.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Naughty Pet has been chained
Posted by
Hi-Tech Staff
at
4:28 PM
Labels: plush toys naughty pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment